Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 8:58 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Web Browser Problem

Hi Brian,

I hit Windows key + x, hit enter on programs and features, found MathPlayer, and used the  applications key to get the standard uninstall option.

I do not know what happens in the uninstall process; that is, I do not know what the uninstall process actually removes.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838