Re: NVDA Web Browser Problem

Louis Maher <ljmaher@...>

Hi Gene,

One reason for uninstalling MathPlayer is to see what effects MathPlayer has.  I use JAWS most of the time.  JAWS now has the option to show the user Nemeth code mathematics.  When I ran across an equation on the web, sometimes I can see it in Nemeth code or LaTex.  I was unsure which program was translating the math.  JAWS used to use MathPlayer; however, it does not do that now.

I have heard that MathPlayer can work with Microsoft office as well.  Also, MathType can change an image equation into a LaTex equation.

I am trying to develop a coherent mathematical strategy for electronically formatted material.

In this quest, I have yet to test and understand the Pearson and Duxbury products.

I am unsure which screen reader works best, NVDA or JAWS.

It is an interesting quest.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Louis Maher