Re: NVDA Web Browser Problem

Gene

Does Math Player run automatically and is there a way to turn it off?  I can't tell from your message if uninstalling it is necessary.  Since you don't want it to influence your tests, perhaps list members might be able to comment on how to have it installed but completely inactive.

According to the web site, Math Player works with JAWS.  It appears you may be saying it no longer does but I'm not sure if I understood that correctly.  At any rate, perhaps there is a way to completely disable it.

I note with interest that the player works with Microsoft word and a few other programs, including a few browsers.  That being the case, it maight be a good example to ask people to report odd problems with Word or other programs that Math Player works with if they have uninstalled it recently.