Questions about Edge

I know edge is still a work in progress, so no need to reitterate that fact.

That said, I confess I've not really played much with Edge on my system. With the most recent official build of NVDA, 2017.1, and considering that I indeed do! have the most recent version of Windows 10 essentials, what things can! NVDA do well with Edge, and more importantly, where are there still issues underlying? Please be as specific as you possibly can. I don't mind your message having a bit of length volume to it. I'd prefer as much detail as possible.

Chris.