Re: Thanks, congratulations, and any info about sales force

蔡宗豪 Victor Cai

Hi Erik,
Congratulations! Thank you for sharing this good news with us.

Regards,

Victor

Hello all, I think today was a good day for NVDA, it's developers, it's
community, and well, modest little oll me.

I'm expecting to be hired by a company that does business to business
technical support. Today, they finally brought me in for my first
consultation. Six weeks ago, I registered my need for a screen reader by
way of accomodation, and recommended jaws and NVDA to be tested for
compatibility with the company's software. This morning, when I arrived
for my consultation, I found the company had opted for NVDA.
They sited significant performance breaks over jaws, and the fact that they

have python programmers on staff to handle scripting as reasons for
choosing NVDA as well as the fact that I had stated a preference for using
it.

This morning I demonstrated that NVDA could be successfully used with sales

force, a ticketing and databasing system commonly used by telecom
companies. There are some design issues with sales force that need to be
worked out, but things are very close to being fully accessible out of the
box. If any one has experience using sales force, It would be great to
hear from you.

The people I spoke with this morning were very receptive to the openness of

NVDA, and so I hope that when their implementation goes into effect, they
will contribute to the NVDA community accordingly.

So, it's not perfect yet, but all in all I have had a pretty successful day

thanks to NVDA.

Have fun,

Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android