Re: getting NVDA to indicate capital letters

Robert Mendoza

It seems you just increases the pitch volume of the voice itself. But, you were able to tabbed through till you heard that says "Capital pitch change percentage 30", The numeric or the edit field of 30 was the default You can increases it that the value on your preferred or desired value you like. Then, pressed Okay to take apply the changes.

Robert Mendoza
On 2/25/2017 11:37 AM, Dennis L wrote:

I tried that nothing happened. When I got to the setting I didn't notice a difference after making the number higher.

Sent from my Android phone using Aqua Mail

On February 24, 2017 10:31:05 PM "Robert Mendoza" <lowvisiontek@...> wrote:

You may pressed nvda plus control V, to go directly of the Voice Setting options. Then, follow the steps mentioned below as per suggested earlier to this thread.

Robert Mendoza
On 2/25/2017 10:38 AM, Dennis L wrote:

When I press nvda v nothing happens.