Re: New windows not always detected

Jacques <lists4js@...>

I understand, thanks for clarifying your point.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michel Such
Sent: Saturday, 25 February 2017 11:58
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] New windows not always detected

I did not say it does not happen on powerful machines, I just that it happens more systematically on small ones.

For example, on my I7 machine, when launching Firevox, NVDA gets to the firefox window most of the time, which almost never happens on my netbook.

There is at leest one app that never gets correctly focused, Libreoffice.

                    Michel SUCH

michel.such@...
Skype : michel.such
Twitter : @SuchMichel

Le 2017-02-25 à 09:45, Jacques a écrit :

This is not correct. Ive seen this behaviour on I7s, including my own.