From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Mullins
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2017 5:59 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials 1702

Hi Joseph

Currently the speak typed characters setting has no effect when in the Calculator app.  Are you saying that it will function in the upcoming major build of Windows?  I appreciate your point about it being a user experience issue rather than a technical one however, the fact that it is bundled with several other improvements to the user experience covering a variety of apps, limits the choice for users who, like me for example, want the Mail features of W10AE but not the Calculator ones.

Cheers

Chris