Re: Windows 10 App Essentials 17.03 released

Sam Bushman

Hi Joseph,

Can you please explain how to update again?

I feel stupid but,

menu/Preferences/Windows 10 App Essentials,

but, when I go to the preferences in nvda I don’t have an app assentials option.

If I go to tools I then hve add-ons and under that I do have app assentials installed and running.

then Update button).

I don’t see an update anywhere. When I go to the site you listed below and try to right click to save the download stable version I just get an html page.

If I try to click on it nothing happens for me.

Thanks so much in advance for the extra help.

Thanks,

Sam

More info can be found at:

https://github.com/josephsl/wintenApps/releases/tag/17.03