Questions about the Windows 10 App Essentials add-on

Hello Joseph and all,

I've updated to Windows 10 App Essentials add-on version 17.03 and I have two questions for now:

1. Why, even though in the distributed bulgarian .po file for the add-on all strings are translated, the add-on messages and dialogs are in english? My copy of NVDA is in bulgarian. I use NVDA version next-13899,af44c1d4.

2. What is this "Use Keyboard" option for the "Maps" app? Is it an option in "Maps" itself, or an option in NVDA? I can't find it in "Maps".

Thanks much in advance!

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev