Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2017 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 App Essentials 17.03 released

Hello,
Why is this a separate add-on? Shouldn’t we try to integrate these into NVDA mainline?

Bill
On Feb 25, 2017, at 5:02 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I’m delighted to announce the immediate release of Windows 10 App Essentials 17.03. If you have 17.02 installed, go ahead and check for add-on update (NvDA menu/Preferences/Windows 10 App Essentials, then Update button).
More info can be found at:
Cheers,
Joseph