From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2017 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Trouble with yahoo

You can try sending the text to an e-mail account. On my phone, though Ive seldom done so, I believe I did send a text message or two as an attachment. Or getting sighted help should allow you to solve the problem unless the text is limited in time and would time out before you got the assistance or received the message on your computer and looked at it. You may need someone to be present when you go through the procedure. Or there may be a disability number you can call.

But whatever the case, by far, the likely problem is that you aren't getting adequate information from the phone message. Though there may be other possibilities, none of them seem to make sense.