Re: getting NVDA to indicate capital letters

hi every one.
thanks for your suggestion.
it was useful also for me.
thanks so much and God bless you all.

On 2/25/17, Clare Page <clare.page@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
Hi!

Another option is to check Beep For Capitals in the Voice Settings dialogue:
that’s the option I personally use. That way I can hear what letters are
capitals when reading character by character, regardless of which voice
synthesizer I use and whether they can do pitch changes or not.

It’s still good to have the choice of how capitals are indicated, though.

Bye for now!

From Clare