From: nasrin khaksar
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 12:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Web Browser Problem

hi.
i realy wish to nvda developer solve this problem.
uninstalling some programs should not cause problem using nvda with
browsers.

On 2/25/17, Kwork <istherelife@...> wrote:
I also remember reading that Mathplayer is not supposed to be uninstalled
once installed as it could break other parts of the system. It was a
warning
I saw when installing Mathplayer for the first time.
Travis