Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Web Browser Problem

gene.
i uninstalled and tested many different programs and also i dont have
system restore or reversion.
brian,
do you mean that after uninstallation of some programs some dll dont
work and this subject causes inaccessibility using nvda?
but i did not hear about jaws that becomes unsupportive of browsers
after uninstalling some programs!