Citation management and NVDA

James AUSTIN

Hello everyone

Apologies for asking this on list, I really should have done the research myself, but I thought asking her may be quicker.

I am looking for a citation/reference manager that works with NVDA. Preferably, it should be free and open source, as well as provide support for BibTeX citations. For those of you who use, or have used Mac OS, I would like to know if there is anything similar to BibDesk. Also, I am not sure about the current state of accessibility with Zotero, so maybe this could be an option?

Any and all thoughts welcome.

Thank you

James