Sent: Monday, February 27, 2017 8:42 PM
Subject: [nvda] Attach to email

I'm able to use NVDA to send emails, but when I need to attach something, I need help, because I don't know how to navigate the 'upload a file' window using the keyboard. What I need to do is:

- Navigate to the address bar so I can type in the folder address, such as C:\downloads

- Navigate back to the list of files so I can search for the right file and select it for upload.

Can anyone please tell me how I can do this?

Best regards,

Jenny Uy