Re: Windows 10 App Essentials confusion

Well when I checked for the update it installed well rather opened the brouser to the addon download.
I thought the idea was to download it itself and install it itself.

On 28/02/2017 2:18 a.m., Chris Mullins wrote:
Hi

I am rather confused about the update feature of W10AE. First of all I
can't find an update button associated with the app entry for version 17.03
in the manage add-ons dialog. I activated the help button which took me to
the download page from where I downloaded the stable version 17.03A. I then
checked it appeared in the manage add-ons dialog and it was running
normally. A few moments later a dialog appeared saying there was a new
update of W10AE available, would I like to install it. I replied yes and it
installed. On checking the Manage add-ons dialog again, it showed the
version as 2000225DEV was installed

I have never knowing installed any development versions, so I don't
understand why it has suddenly started doing this. Advice appreciated.

Cheers

Chris .