Re: Citation management and NVDA

I'd like to learn more about this.

Is this for generating the sitations, and bibliographies, or is it more for actually looking references up? I ask as, doesn't MS Word give you an option to generate sitations? I'm sorry if I'm totally off kilter here for what this is used for, if you're not using the word sitation in this context that I speak of. Honestly, I'm very very ignorant when it comes to this, but creating sitations, and siting my sources on things has always been something I've taken extremely seriously, so I figured there isn't a dumb question, so thought I'd ask.

Sorry if I'm only getting in the way with this thread. If you think my question would be more appropriate answered off list, then I'd be happy to welcome any comments that way as well.

My e-mail is:

Thanks, and god bless.

Chris.