Re: offtopic: please sign the petition: Telegram should be accessible for visually impaired

Mallard

Yes, I wrote to them a couple of years ago, and the answer sounded more or less like "we can't be bothered".

I wouldn't waste my time with devs likethose.

If you want a fair alternative to Whatsapp, try Signal.

When I last used it, it was very accessible. It's a lot more private, and Whatsapp themselves use the encryption system developed by the devs of Signal...

If Telegram can't be bothered with us, why bother with them?

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 28/02/2017 15:39, Robert Kingett ha scritto:
I signed and shared this but the developers have said, repeatedly, that they do not want to make this program accessible to the blind.