Re: google hangouts on the computer using nvda

Kevin Chao

Yes, NVDA+SPACEBAR to to switch to focus mode and all of these keyboard commands will work. If in Browse mode, use NVDA+F2 to bypass next keypress.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 10:10 PM Governor staten <govsta@...> wrote:

This should help a lot. If I'm correct, you need to be in forms mode for these commands to work.

On 3/27/2016 1:06 AM, Kevin Chao wrote:
Hangouts Keyboard Shortcuts should help:

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 10:00 PM Governor staten <govsta@...> wrote:
Hello guys. I need some advice on how to use nvda with google hangouts.
I have a feeling that this won't be easy. Has anyone here used it
successfully, more than once? If necessary, email me off list.
govsta@... Thanks in advance for all assistance.