Re: Using Adobe Digital Edition Reader with NVDA

James AUSTIN

Hi everyone,,

Not to throw a spanner in the works, but is it not correct that Calibre will only convert DRM-free ebooks?

Thanks

James

On 28/02/2017 18:33, Shaun Everiss wrote:
You only need to use the app to download the epub it should appear in your documents folder I think its under ebooks or something I forgot where exactly anyway once you find where the extracted epub is you can use codex on it and then you can make that into any file you want to read text, html, word even kindle.
codex is at www.jscholes.net/projects/codex and is a calibre frontend using calibre as its engine.

On 1/03/2017 6:03 a.m., Amber Pearcy wrote:
Hi all,

One of my textbooks is an Adobe Digital Edition, and it seems that I have to use Adobe's Digital Edition reader to access it. I can see the table of contents, but I can't access anything beyond that. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I am getting further behind with each day that I cannot figure this app out! :(

Best,
Amber

Sent from my iPhone