Re: Announcing immediate release of Enhanced Touch gestures add-on version 17.03

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

Heh, I'm one of those who would report the touch gestures work just fine. :)
I have a windows 8.1 machine and NVDA touch gestures do indeed work just fine. There's one gesture that isn't in the documentation, (don't remember which one, though I did report it here), but otherwise, I can work with the gestures just fine. I don't use them often, but they do come in handy for certain tasks, or if I don't feel like turning on my wireless keyboard for just a couple quick and simple things.

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:

I find nvda very bad with touch as well. I hope at some time the devs might do something with touch. I thought it was just me, but to many users seem to report that they can't work touch. I know someone will come back and say it works well with me but I have about 5 tablet devices and just can not get nvda to play well with touch I have given up.