Re: reading progress down loads in google chrome

Greg Wocher

Hello,
Once you have hit control plus J tab a time or two and you should land on a heading that says today. This is the downloads you have done today. The first one under this heading should be your current download. If you arrow down a bit you will hear a line that has the path where the download is going. This line will also have the speed of your download. If you go down one more line you should hear the percentage. It will be read as a normal number like 34. I don’t think it says percent but this is the percent of your download.

Regards,
Greg Wocher

On Feb 28, 2017, at 1:21 PM, brian <sackriderbrian45@...> wrote:

I did try thatbut I did not hear any progress percentages. in ie 11 it does but not in chrome.

Brian Sackrideer

On 2/28/2017 1:18 PM, Greg Wocher wrote:
Hello,
After starting the download you need to hit control plus J and this will take you to the downloads window. In this window you can see the progress of your downloads.

Regards,
Greg Wocher
On Feb 28, 2017, at 1:10 PM, brian <sackriderbrian45@...> wrote:

Does google chrome read progress in downloads if so how do you do that. I am using nvda 2017.1 and I just tried to down load all things radio podcast but it did not say the percentages I tried control j and I also tried save as but nothing.
Brian Sackrider