Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2002 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Announcing immediate release of Enhanced Touch gestures add-on version 17.03

Heh, I'm one of those who would report the touch gestures work just fine.
:)
I have a windows 8.1 machine and NVDA touch gestures do indeed work just
fine.  There's one gesture that isn't in the documentation, (don't
remember which one, though I did report it here), but otherwise, I can
work with the gestures just fine.  I don't use them often, but they do
come in handy for certain tasks, or if I don't feel like turning on my
wireless keyboard for just a couple quick and simple things.