Re: Announcing immediate release of Enhanced Touch gestures add-on version 17.03

Kevin Cussick

Hi, good I just can't seem to get on with it and I have really tried.

On 10/03/2002 04:14, Travis Siegel wrote:
Heh, I'm one of those who would report the touch gestures work just
fine. :)
I have a windows 8.1 machine and NVDA touch gestures do indeed work just
fine. There's one gesture that isn't in the documentation, (don't
remember which one, though I did report it here), but otherwise, I can
work with the gestures just fine. I don't use them often, but they do
come in handy for certain tasks, or if I don't feel like turning on my
wireless keyboard for just a couple quick and simple things.

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:

I find nvda very bad with touch as well. I hope at some time the
devs might do something with touch. I thought it was just me, but
to many users seem to report that they can't work touch. I know
someone will come back and say it works well with me but I have about
5 tablet devices and just can not get nvda to play well with touch I
have given up.