Re: google hangouts on the computer using nvda

Kevin Chao

I've used the Hangouts Chrome extension, hangouts.google.com, and Hangouts integrated in Gmail.com. All are accessible with screen readers.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 10:12 PM Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@...> wrote:
Yes, NVDA+SPACEBAR to to switch to focus mode and all of these keyboard commands will work. If in Browse mode, use NVDA+F2 to bypass next keypress.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 10:10 PM Governor staten <govsta@...> wrote:

This should help a lot. If I'm correct, you need to be in forms mode for these commands to work.

On 3/27/2016 1:06 AM, Kevin Chao wrote:
Hangouts Keyboard Shortcuts should help:

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 10:00 PM Governor staten <govsta@...> wrote:
Hello guys. I need some advice on how to use nvda with google hangouts.
I have a feeling that this won't be easy. Has anyone here used it
successfully, more than once? If necessary, email me off list.
govsta@... Thanks in advance for all assistance.