Re: Using Adobe Digital Edition Reader with NVDA

Yes but you can use codex to remove drm, you then can convert the resultant epub to whatever you want.
It won't work on an epub player after conversion it will be corrupted but you should be able to convert that to another format but codex was able to do it straight it doesn't just use calibre for everything.

On 1/03/2017 9:09 a.m., James AUSTIN wrote:
Hi everyone,,

Not to throw a spanner in the works, but is it not correct that Calibre
will only convert DRM-free ebooks?

Thanks

James

On 28/02/2017 18:33, Shaun Everiss wrote:
You only need to use the app to download the epub it should appear in
your documents folder I think its under ebooks or something I forgot
where exactly anyway once you find where the extracted epub is you can
use codex on it and then you can make that into any file you want to
read text, html, word even kindle.
codex is at www.jscholes.net/projects/codex and is a calibre frontend
using calibre as its engine.

On 1/03/2017 6:03 a.m., Amber Pearcy wrote:
Hi all,

One of my textbooks is an Adobe Digital Edition, and it seems that I
have to use Adobe's Digital Edition reader to access it. I can see
the table of contents, but I can't access anything beyond that. If
anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I am getting further
behind with each day that I cannot figure this app out! :(

Best,
Amber

Sent from my iPhone