From: "Shaun Everiss" <@smeveriss>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2016 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] skype going universal

Well I didn't used to care about skype but I have to use it for work and since most of it is online.
Most work is via text some by audio.
Skype is good for me for the fact that when required family can use video with eachother, I also have a good quality speaker system for groups locally in my room.

For me its good to use video if I need to show my face to someone that has sight.
However I didn't think I'd use it that much its a big part of my life though.

On 26/03/2016 11:58 p.m., Supanut Leepaisomboon wrote:
I also use Skype, but didn't text a lot as most of my friends don't use it; instead I used Line on my iPhone and FB chat through the main Facebook site as those are what the majority of my friends use.