Re: Strange issues with Edge and latest NVDA

Alexander Masic

Hi. I use FF as my default browser. But in I would like to se an accessible Edge. It's good to could chooze browsers even if you are blind.

Den 2017-03-01 kl. 03:00, skrev Robert Mendoza:

I rarely used Microsoft Edge as my browser to my Windows 10 machine. I may suggest to try other browsers instead like Firefox, Google Chrome or the like that suits your needs specially in trying to login or using the mobile site of facebook.

Robert Mendoza

On 3/1/2017 9:19 AM, Alexander Masic wrote:
Hi. I am running latest developer build of windows, and latest nvda. updated all nesseseary adon and so. When i opend m.facebook.com, it looks like this on each status updates.

5 tim

Unesseseary, this is Swedish and means (more options) but it is presended in a very strange way. In FF everything looks ok. Dont know who may be responcible, so I just want to mantion that it looks like this. and i will also report this till Microsoft.