Re: Using Adobe Digital Edition Reader with NVDA

Mallard

Hello Amber,

That's pretty strange. I do use Adobe Digital Editions to read both epub and pdf books, and I do see the book content all along.

The only unpleasant side to it is that, although it keeps notifying the presence of links, clicking on them doesn't take me to the relevant position in the book.

What format is the book you're trying to read?

What version of Windows and of Adobe Digital are you running?

You can contact me off-list if you wish, so we don't clutter this list with back and forth messages.

We can then report back when we manage to solve the issue.

Ciao, hth,

Ollie

Il 28/02/2017 18:03, Amber Pearcy ha scritto:
Hi all,

One of my textbooks is an Adobe Digital Edition, and it seems that I have to use Adobe's Digital Edition reader to access it. I can see the table of contents, but I can't access anything beyond that. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I am getting further behind with each day that I cannot figure this app out! :(

Best,
Amber

Sent from my iPhone