From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Simon Jaeger
Sent: Tuesday, 28 February 2017 5:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Headers in Microsoft Word

Hi,

Thanks for this. I do wish those old shortcuts were still documented somewhere. I'll give that a try next time I create a few of them.

Simon

On 2017-02-28 3:04, Christo Vorster wrote:
Hi Simon

I use the Office 2003 command, ALT+V and then H to read my headers. There might be other shortcuts that work, but for me this is the one I prefer.

Cheers