Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2017 1:14 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Mac users with NVDA?

Hello, the Mac has its own built-in screen reader called Voiceover. Unless the individual uses either a virtual machine to run Windows, or boot camps his/her mac and loads Windows, NVDA cannot be used. Hope this helps.

Armando

On 2/28/2017 9:48 PM, N K Shackelford wrote:

Can a Mac user access one's Mac computer using NVDA? I have a couple of friends who have a Mac, and one has "Snowlepard."  Not familiar with it, but I was suggesting that he get NVDA. I decided I'd better ask about this in case one cannot use NVDA with a Mac.

Thanks,

Nance