Re: offtopic: please sign the petition: Telegram should be accessible for visually impaired

Mallard

Hello,

Yes, I understand the problem, and therefore I've shared the link among my sighted friends too, asking to sign. Let's hope the devs will reconsider their previous stand, and do something about Telegram...

Ciao,
Ollie

Il 01/03/2017 19:34, Mohammadreza Rashad ha scritto:
Dear Simone,
Thanks for sharing this petition link. I myself signed the petition as
one of the first hundred signers; and now it has 444 supporters.
Dear Ollie, as Simone said, Telegram is a frequently used messenger in
our country, Iran. Our government and governmental and
non-governmental organizations, from our radio-television broadcaster,
to my son's school staff use Telegram for their announcements.
Unfortunately, we have to use Telegram.
I also as my part, spreaded the link via Whatsapp and sent it to our
blind-specific weblogs and websites.
again, thank you Simone, and thanks to Ollie, Robert and Mario to sign
the petition.
Best Wishes,
Mohammadreza Rashad, Karaj, Iran