From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 5, 2016 03:35
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA2016.1 doesn't read Emoticons with Vocalizer nor

Saving settings on exit isn't necessarily a good idea. You may change one
or more settings to accomplish a specific task or to try a different voice
and you may intend them to be experimental. There is such a thing as too
much automation. I believe that making permanent changes in a program
should be intentional, not automatic. And you can save settings very
easily. You don't even have to use the menus. Simply issue the command
control alt c if you want to permanently save settings.

From: "Gerardo Corripio"
To: nvda@groups.io

Thanks a lot! No wonder! now these read great! but now I wonder does
the NVDA+e option stay activate even though I exit NVDA? I'm just
starting with NVDA after using Jaws almost 16 years so sorry if these
questions sound like weird?

--
Enviado desde mi lap