Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 1:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] google hangouts on the computer using nvda

This should help a lot. If I'm correct, you need to be in forms mode for these commands to work.

On 3/27/2016 1:06 AM, Kevin Chao wrote:
Hangouts Keyboard Shortcuts should help:

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 10:00 PM Governor staten <govsta@...> wrote:
Hello guys. I need some advice on how to use nvda with google hangouts.
I have a feeling that this won't be easy. Has anyone here used it
successfully, more than once? If necessary, email me off list.
govsta@... Thanks in advance for all assistance.