Re: Publishing an eBook with NVDA

Pranav Lal

Hi David,

I have published a book on smashwords some years ago. The process is accessible but you need your book formatted correctly which is where you may want to get sighted assistance to verify the formatting like uniform fonts being used etc. Yes, it may be possible to format correctly with NVDA but the process is tedious not because of NVDA but the way a screen reader works and presents information via speech. If we could get a tool like the Jaws text analyser, verifying formatting etc., would become easier. Yes, there is already a ticket about this.

Pranav