Re: windows ten, auto load.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Are you using a installer version? if so use the nvda key + letter N to
get into the preferences of nvda, then arrow right to general settings,
then press the enter key.

Look for the following and make sure it is checked as below.

Automatically start NVDA after I log on to Windows

If you want it also on the log on screen all so check the one under it
with the space bar, then tab to ok.

Now it will start up nvda when windows does and also do the log on
screen. This is only in the installler version not the portable.

Gene nz

On 3/03/2017 1:22 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
For some reason, though I have NNVDA configured to auto-load, though it
is working in the windows logon screen where I type in my password, NVDA
will not auto load afterward.
I wonder why?
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.