Re: google hangouts on the computer using nvda

Thanks for all of your help, Kevin. The text stuff was quite simple. Look forward to learning video and the hangouts stuff.

On 3/27/2016 1:52 AM, Kevin Chao wrote:
Governor and I were able to send/accept invites, do some text-chat, and we'll try out video tomorrow.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 10:51 PM Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07@...> wrote:
By forms mode, remember, that is JAWS termanology.  I think NVDA calls it browse mode, so don't get confused.  Same thing though.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.

clgilland07@...
Phone: (704) 256-8010 Extension 401.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2016 1:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] google hangouts on the computer using nvda

This should help a lot. If I'm correct, you need to be in forms mode for these commands to work.

On 3/27/2016 1:06 AM, Kevin Chao wrote:
Hangouts Keyboard Shortcuts should help:

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 10:00 PM Governor staten <govsta@...> wrote:
Hello guys. I need some advice on how to use nvda with google hangouts.
I have a feeling that this won't be easy. Has anyone here used it
successfully, more than once? If necessary, email me off list.
govsta@... Thanks in advance for all assistance.