InjectRawkeyboardEvent ARROW keys

vikash.kesarwani@...

Hi every one I am implementing a braille display driver, which will connect to a braille display which supports perkins and QWERT keyboards. So for QWERTY keyboard I am trying to inject the key events directly to OS using injectRawKeyboardInput function defined in keyboardHandler.py file. So when press normal keys like alphabets, numbers CTRL, SHIFT, function keys. etc. it works fine however when I press special command keys like arrow keys, Home/End keys, PG_UP/PG_DN keys etc. then nothing happens. Has anyone faced this issue or has any idea on what could be the issue and how to fix it, please respond.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Vikash Kesarwani