compatible driver updater with nvda

J.G

Hi,

does anybody know for driver finder and/or driver updater, which is compatible with nvda. I tested software called driver identifier, but I found, that it is totally inaccessible. I need it, because, I recently reinstalled os on one of my computers, and found, that some of components are not compatible with w10 e.g. fingerprint sensor. this computer is elitebook 8470p. As I know, simular components, which were placed to this computer, are also builtin into others, so software like driver identifier can help my to identify a latest driver for any component.

thanks.

regards, J