Re: compatible driver updater with nvda

Stephen

Hi.
Driver magician may do what you need, it does not download malware, and actually does a better job of installing and deleting drivers than windows does.
Driver magician however, is not freeware, and you have to buy it before it will let you download any drivers.
and No, I am not getting paid to spruik driver magician on here, though the money would be nice.
:)

At 02:31 AM 3/4/2017, you wrote:
Many driver identifier programs download malware, from the little I've seen about this from comments by a tech on the list. I would find and download the driver from the manufacturer's site.

Gene
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2017 9:26 AM
To: <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] compatible driver updater with nvda

Hi,

does anybody know for driver finder and/or driver updater, which is compatible with nvda. I tested software called driver identifier, but I found, that it is totally inaccessible. I need it, because, I recently reinstalled os on one of my computers, and found, that some of components are not compatible with w10 e.g. fingerprint sensor. this computer is elitebook 8470p. As I know, simular components, which were placed to this computer, are also builtin into others, so software like driver identifier can help my to identify a latest driver for any component.

thanks.

regards, J

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.