Driver magician however, is not freeware, and you have to buy it before it will let you download any drivers.
and No, I am not getting paid to spruik driver magician on here, though the money would be nice.
:)

At 02:31 AM 3/4/2017, you wrote:
Many driver identifier programs download malware, from the little I've seen about this from comments by a tech on the list. I would find and download the driver from the manufacturer's site.

From: <mailto:jozko.gregorc@gmail.com>J.G
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2017 9:26 AM
To: <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] compatible driver updater with nvda

Hi,

does anybody know for driver finder and/or driver updater, which is compatible with nvda. I tested software called driver identifier, but I found, that it is totally inaccessible. I need it, because, I recently reinstalled os on one of my computers, and found, that some of components are not compatible with w10 e.g. fingerprint sensor. this computer is elitebook 8470p. As I know, simular components, which were placed to this computer, are also builtin into others, so software like driver identifier can help my to identify a latest driver for any component.

thanks.

regards, J