Re: Can't get speech to come out of my new headset

Well to be honest I have never lately had success with front facing jacks on any box I have always used back ones.

On 4/03/2017 10:15 a.m., Lino Morales wrote:
Yeah I'm thinking its a driver problem.

On 3/3/2017 7:46 AM, Gene wrote:
If a standard jack is being used, there are no settings. Either the
headphones work or they don't. The first thing to do is test with
other headphones or with some other way of sending a signal to
something using a patch cord and the same jack, such as to an
amplifier or tape recorder or powered speakers.
The problem may not be the jack itself, it may be a driver problem or
some other problem I may not know enough to consider but there are no
settings in such a case.
*From:* Robert Mendoza <mailto:lowvisiontek@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Friday, March 03, 2017 3:42 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Can't get speech to come out of my new headset

There is only two possible scenario that could not output a sounds or
audio to your headset. First, you need to double-check the settings of
the playback to ensure that your default output device is the headset
you use. And, lastly, the headset you plug in is not properly inserted
or, there is a problem with the headset itself.

Robert Mendoza

On 3/3/2017 5:12 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
No its a standard 3 MM jack.

On 3/2/2017 11:25 PM, Alexander Masic wrote:
is it a bluetooth or usb? then you may adjust sorses manualy In nvda
you can go to settings, select syntersizer and tab one times, and in
that list you can se what you have.

Den 2017-03-03 kl. 02:58, skrev Lino Morales:
Has anyone had this problem? I can't get any speech out of my
headset. I'm V 217.1 with WIN 10 Insider build 15046.