Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 18:05:02 -0000
"Chris Mullins" <cjmullins29@gmail.com> wrote:

Using Narrator, can you find the NVDA.log file for the user and see if it
contains any error messages?
Can you manually load NVDa once your user id has loaded?

Cheers
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Curtis
Delzer
Sent: 3 March 2017 17:08
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows ten, auto load.

AGAIN, not so, I have both check boxes checked!
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 07:07:21 +0000
"Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz> wrote:

Hi

Are you using a installer version? if so use the nvda key + letter N
to get into the preferences of nvda, then arrow right to general
settings, then press the enter key.

Look for the following and make sure it is checked as below.

Automatically start NVDA after I log on to Windows

If you want it also on the log on screen all so check the one under it
with the space bar, then tab to ok.

Now it will start up nvda when windows does and also do the log on
screen. This is only in the installler version not the portable.

Gene nz

On 3/03/2017 1:22 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
For some reason, though I have NNVDA configured to auto-load, though
it is working in the windows logon screen where I type in my
password, NVDA will not auto load afterward.
I wonder why?
-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

--
<b>Check out the new location of my accessibility central website for NVDA
tutorials, NVDA road tested programs, and other eyesight related topics.