From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: 3 March 2017 21:47
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Can't get speech to come out of my new headset

I'm not sure if thier is a bac headphone jack or not.

On 3/3/2017 4:44 PM, Gene wrote:

That doesn't answer any of my questions.  I asked if there is a back headphone jack and if it is a desktop or a laptop computer.

Sent: Friday, March 03, 2017 3:43 PM

Its a WIN 10 PC.

On 3/3/2017 4:42 PM, Gene wrote:

Are you saying there is a back earphone jack as well?  Have you tried it?  Is this a desktop or a laptop computer?

Sent: Friday, March 03, 2017 3:17 PM

Its the front earphone jack. At least this head has a piece of plastic on the cord that has the mic jack.

On 3/3/2017 8:26 AM, Chris Mullins wrote:

                Is it a specific jack for headphones, if so is there also a Mic jack you could have accidentally plugged into?  If it’s a multi function jack, have you selected headphones usage?

Cheers

Chris