Re: Getting rid of the important folder in Gmail using nvda

Øyvind Lode

Yes, you can.
Click manage labels when logged in to gmail standard view.
You can now chose which labels should be visible in gmail web interface by using the show and hide links assosiated whith each label.
There is also a check box named show in imap which means that the label will be available or hidden when using a imap client like thunderbird.

On 4 March 2017 at 13:34, Tony James <megatronjames@...> wrote:
Hi, this is another thing that is kind of driving me crazy.  I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the important folder in Gmail using NVDA.  Is this doable?

Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass! May your swords stay sharp!  (ancient language Phrase from inheritance cycle)