Re: Help me doing this

mohammad suliman

Hi,
Have you tried NVDA + p? Using this shortcut, you can set thepunctuation level ... Most and all are the relevant in this case.
Best

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 1:17 AM -0700, "Ajay Sharma" <ajaysharma89003@...> wrote:

Thanks a lot Pete, you saved the day!

Any ideas on how do I make nvda read all the punctuation during say
all  or while reading line by line? I need it as while coding, it
doesn't reads all  the punctuation marks when I read line by line, so
I have to move character by character, and that takes a lot of time.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ajay