Re: Basic overview I'm navigating Thunderbird with NVDA

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

the other thing that has changed in mozilla thunder bird is where the attachments can be found now. They are under the message menu which should be stated in the tutorial of its move and as they used to be under the file menu to insert a attachment is still under the file menu.

Otherwise i do not think mozilla thunder bird has changed much as i use it all of the time.

Hope it helps

Gene nz

On 5/03/2017 10:03 AM, Gene New Zealand wrote:

Hi Tony

A few years back i did a tutorial on using mozilla thunder bird along with navigating it and so on and also based at a new user to mozilla thunder bird.  this was  when written using nvda and still is the same concept to use. the chat part does not work with thunder bird with face book though but am sure other might when set up.

The tutorial can be found on my web site at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/accessible%20email%20client%20mozilla%20thunderbird.html

That link will take you straight to the mozilla thunder bird page i wrote and there is a couple of audio recording to.

you might find other stuff of interest on the website the nvda pages are written for the desk top computer and if you go to the home page it will take you to the main page where you can find other blindness related material.

hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 5/03/2017 12:47 AM, Tony James wrote:
Hi, I am using NVDA 16.4 and the latest version of Thunderbird.  Does anyone happen to have a tutorial on how to navigate this program using nvda?  Thx

Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!  May your swords stay sharp!  (ancient language Phrase from inheritance cycle)