From: Vincent Thacker
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 10:27 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA2016.1 doesn't read Emoticons with Vocalizer nor

To make doubly sure you've saved all your settings, it's an idea to go to
the NVDA menu as soon as you've changed settings and choose Save
Configuration. Also, go to the NVDA menu, Preferences, General Settings, and
make sure "Save configuration on exit" is checked.

We're all learning, so no need to make out you're dumb!

Vince in England.

Message Received: Mar 04 2016, 03:49 PM
From: "Gerardo Corripio"
To: nvda@groups.io

Thanks a lot! No wonder! now these read great! but now I wonder does
the NVDA+e option stay activate even though I exit NVDA? I'm just
starting with NVDA after using Jaws almost 16 years so sorry if these
questions sound like weird?

--
Enviado desde mi lap

We have probed the Earth, excavated it, burned it, ripped things from
it, buried things in it... That does not fit my definition of a good
tenant. If we were here on a month-to-month basis, we would have been
evicted long ago.
-Rose Bird