trouble at all in searching for and purchasing them.

Take care

James

On 05/03/2017 19:07, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

I'll probably have to do the same thing. The last time I bought a CD from
Amazon was 2 years ago.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of kelby
carlson
Sent: Sunday, March 5, 2017 10:09 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Amazon No Longer Accessible?

Well, guess I'll have to look for a different online retailer or try to
buy products directly from the manufacturer.

On 3/5/17, The Wolf <hank.smith966@gmail.com> wrote:
I had to get my mom to update my payment methods

so it isn't just you.
On 3/5/2017 7:24 AM, kelby carlson wrote:
Has anyone else had serious issues with Amazon in the last day or two?
The website has totally changed its layout and a bunch of things are
no onger accessible. For example, when I click on a recent order it
takes me to a page where it only says how much I paid for the order,
but there's no link or anything to manage my order. So, for example.
I can't cancel a Kindle pre-order that I no longer want.

--
Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832